1. [...] via Me gusta:Me gustaSé el primero en decir que te gusta esta post. [...]

2. Tar says:

Whahaha! ROFL! This is a piece of art! :D

I can almost hear him grunt “mmmmore gollld!”

3. Sazk says:

I am going to read too much into this; oh so jews are monsters? Anti semite! Anti semite! Anti semite!

4. jon says:

The monster in the book was un named and referred to only as ‘the monster’. The person who created the monster was called Frankenstein.

5. Tar says:

Is it me, or are atheists the only people who don’t mind being criticized on their beliefs?

6. “Me Frankensteinowitz. Attorney at law. Me fight for you!”

7. jack says:

love the bling!

8. jack says:

love the bling, so gangsta!

9. DadaHyena says:

Basil Gogos was never this good!

10. Mr. O says:

isn’t it a little racist?

11. Callin’ you a self hating and full of irrational fear….and smaller den me, huuuuyyuckkkkk’

12. Nick says:

I’m pretty curious by now, but what do you guys use to draw your cartoons? Photoshop? And then Flash for animating? I really want to at least try making a comic. Thanks!

• Hey Nick. A lot of our comics are inked by hand using brushes or croquill (dip) pens and ink on illustration board or bristol. A lot of them are digitally colored but some are just straight watercolors.

Animation is a combo of Photoshop for backgrounds, Flash for characters, and After Effects for compositing and effects. If you have any more specific questions or work to show, don’t hesitate to contact us! I’d love to see what you’re workin on!

13. MaddDawg says:

created by a mad jewish scientist to cause the third reich go run and scream in terror?

14. Sean says:

“He used to be a corpse… but now he’s a lawyer. Undead Monster Lawyer.”

15. mmrtnt says:

This. This is excellent.

16. Tom says:

I must say – I’m so glad I stumbled upon your site. Been laughing ever since. You and your humor are simply hilarious.

17. Nick says:

Oh by the way, are you guys all self taught? As far as your techniques and ‘way of doing things’ goes…

• We all went to Cal State Fullerton and studied animation. But a big part of our college education was trial and error, and teaching ourselves a lot by just doing it. College can help tho, because you are forced to concentrate so much of your time to doing this. Some people thrive off that external motivation

18. Bananana says:

I discoverd this a couple of months ago, and now i have checked every comment from the begining. They are so funny!

19. Reki says:

This reminds me of a line in “Shriek If I know what you did last friday the 12th”, it was in a class where the teacher asked: “Now, who knows if Frankenstein was circumcised?”

I guess this answered that!