1. Farting out comments yet?

2. DonChewbacca says:

I don’t know if this was intended but,… if you turn that chart upside down it is still a rising graph…

3. Keith says:

Yea, for that joke to work it would have to be a transparent graph they’re viewing from behind.

4. *replace “upside down” with “backwards” * :0

*note to self* pay attention to details before publishing!

5. Chase says:

Jeez, talk about dropping job losses and I almost beat Me Gusta.

6. Ryan says:

They jumped out of the window because it’s an infinite paradox that totally mind-fucked them.

7. MaxThunder says:

hey where’s me gusta?..

8. Tar says:

In fact, the chart shows them the distance from the top of the building, over time. Note the little bounce at the end :)

9. Idan says:

“Great news honey, my penis enlargement pills work!”

10. Bill says:

In all fairness, the chart shows higher results upside down than right side up. ;)

11. Griffin says:

Ummm….you totally ripped this joke off of Cyanide and Happiness. Not cool bro. Im not even reading this anymore….

12. Ashley says:

Two things: Megusta WAS here for a tiny while. I KNOW, I SAW HIM! However comments went to shit and I guess his/her/its comment got BLOOP-ified. So, although we didn’t beat the bot, LET’S JUST SAY WE DID! Congrats everyone :D

13. Samantha says:

I tried posting yesterday. Kept deleting page

• Sorry about that Samantha. We had a technical problem for a couple days. We couldn’t make NEW posts and comments wouldn’t upload. All is back to normal now. Thanks for being patient with us. And thanks for commenting this time :D

14. Simon says:

I’m actually starting to doubt whether I got the joke or not. I thought the joke was that the graph is the same both ways, but from the comments people are assuming the graph is wrong.

15. barbaric bob says:

but if you flip the chart upside down its stil prettymuch the same

16. SomeGuy says:

I thought the fact that it was the same flipped over was done on purpose, and everyone jumped without thinking about it.
    I laughed harder because of it. At least 50% harder.
    And now I get a bonus chuckle because the comic artist didn’t do it on purpose.

In other words; Great comic.

17. Kimmy says:

I love how incredibly true this is about stupid people listening to other stupid people. Very funny :)