September 19th, 2012

Swear Jar

1. Tar says:

I love swear jar comics :D

2. [...] via Me gusta:Me gustaBe the first to like this. [...]

3. Llama118 says:

That BITCH!
    It was worth the dollar.

• Marco says:

he love her loved the way she kissed and a@@oo. I know it is not toaltly her fault but everytime I see her and that is every sunday I like reliving it all over again. My gut tells me it is not over, however, my husband says it is. My fault with her is she took jewelry money, furniture and this all started when my husband was conselling she and her husband who were having problems. Deep in my heart I suspected this long before I really new. One of the tings I did was ask he one sunday after church in my husbands presence and he told ME to get out. Now he says he doesn’t even talk to her> When I told him last night that I feel he has striped me of my dignity there because he talked about me to her (lies such as I didn’t want to have sex with him) we were just in the same house together. we have been to counselling but I cannot trust him . will this get better. One reason it is so hard is because he’s done it at another church

4. Bill says:

I really like the vintage comic style you did with this one. It fits the time period better when people used swear jars. :)

5. Chase says:

My God, He filled that up as fast he fillled her up!

6. Murasume says:

I think she was lying~
    if she was really pregnant~
    they wouldnt really go to europe then~
    more like medical bills for child~
    or cost for abortion~
    then again….*pulls out coat hanger*~

• Ashley says:

That’s what I think. That smile at the end tells me she lied. That smile is a “Job well done” smile and I see a part of “Hah I duped you bitch” smile. Either way great comic, guys.

7. darklyxx says:

lol nice comic. though that lady has a weird body.

8. Samantha says:

Could of been worse. Could of been twins

9. Julian says:

Maybe it wasn’t his.

10. Ryan says:

“Tar January 25, 2012 at 4:37 am
    Wonderful!
    I love these animated comics

Toonhole Chris January 25, 2012 at 10:53 pm
    Well, guess I’ll have to keep making them then.”

I guess this is a recurrence for you two then, eh?