1. Tar says:

Haha, hilarious cartoon! I like the fact that Ryan actually draws each panel individually. Nice shading and lighting!

I also noticed that the girl/old lady finally took a sip of her drink in the past panel :)

2. Bubbaclaw says:

Nice one dude. *Gives you a thumbs up*

3. This one had me laugh out loud! The vertical placement of the panels also made the final one more of a surprise. Great work!

• Youz gotsta test drive the car before you buyz it. Amirite? or amirite?

• Aaron says:

I know too many people who are divorced or living in unhappy marriages because of sexual incompatibility for this to be true. And the extra funny part is discovering how many people who strongly preach abstinence are ones who had a kid before they were married because they were too dumb to be safe.

4. Misinterpretor? says:

Am I misinterpreting this or is the comic’s message that people who are abstinent/are careful about who they have sex with will be alone forever? Please tell me I’m misinterpreting. That would be a horrible message.

5. Spooky ! says:

Not true ! NOPE not at all ! losing you virginity is her choice not your and threatening her saying “You’ll be alone forever” ITS getting old plz stop it retards !

6. Very funny indeed. The final panel is a stroke of genius!

7. Tar says:

Who would have thought a funny comic could lead to such a serious discussion?

8. Chris says:

To all women reading this cartoon, don’t be deceived by either Toonhole’s ignorance or manipulation. There are men, myself included, waiting until marriage to give ourselves in the sexual union. We will wait for you, will you wait for us?

• That’s totally cool, Chris. I’m not trying to “manipulate” anybody though. I’m just riffing on the idea that some dudes (most dudes i know actually) aren’t willing to wait for marriage for sex.

• auuasdsdlkdas says:

Good for you Chris, I’m think like you too, but please. This is the internet. Nothing here is supposed to be serious, specially in a humor site.
      Just take It easy bro.

9. LadyLovely says:

If I had to do it with a guy like you, I think i’d rather live alone.

10. Sandy says:

Funny, but a bit sad too!

I’d love to see a coda regarding the guy who would rather sulk than do whatever it took to win over a babe like that. I picture him sitting alone, 350lbs, watching late night TV in his torn and stained undies.