1. […] via Me gusta:Me gustaS√© el primero en decir que te gusta esta post. […]

2. Jakkal says:

old but very effective gag!

but two little things: where is the milk dispenser (and spoon) in the nexts pannels? Perhaps was his spoon too big… his spoon is too big… his SPOON is too big…

3. Igge says:

My “coming out” happened when I admitted to fellow workers that voted for Putin.

4. […] Toonhole) __spr_config = { pid: '4ee3c49a396cef7934000177', title: 'Coming Out Ain't What It Used to Be […]

5. Hypersapien says:

They weren’t even betting on whether he was gay, they both knew he was. They were betting on how long it would take him to come out.

6. thelettere says:

that reminds me of the episode of drawn together where zander comes out to his parents. aaaa DUUUH!

7. Formerly Dead says:

A newcomer has arrived, from explosm.net. Really good stuff, I love the art / humor style. one of my new, favourite websites, for sure.

8. Ashley says:

Ahaha it’s my birthday today, and this is the PERFECT gift, thank you for the laughs :p

9. James Games says:

The tea cup disappeared for two panels O.o It makes me think why it disappeared and where did it go to?

10. the Hawai'ian Gardener says:

Thats kind of what happened with my brother… but I got yelled at for winning that bet because they thought i knew all along…

11. Paul says:

As a gay man, I approve this message. Seriously, recently discovered this comic and I absolutely love it. It’s nice to see an artist that doesn’t give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of it and just makes fun stuff to share with others.

12. DadaHyena says:

That is freakin’ hilarious!

13. Jakkal says:

Guys you got “9gag”-worthy: http://9gag.com/gag/3645296

14. Craig says:

I came out to a friend I had known for 20 years. I sent him an e-mail, responding to his question about why I suddenly became a Democrat after being a rock-ribbed Republican my entire life. (He’s a Democrat). It was time to come out – but how? Oh no! He’ll never talk to me again! So I went on for 3 pages, actually brought up Moses for imagery (killing the Egyptian), and hit send. His reply: “Oh, I knew that years ago. But, you’re a Democrat? Wow!”

15. splurker says:

first panel, tapping on forehead while staring down spoon – THAT’s how you express turmoil and conflict, not that wordy Chekhov shit!

16. Tar says:

Whahaha! This one is great!

17. ryan says:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice!!! Did not see that coming.

18. Chryssta says:

It was like this with my nephew. ^_^ I lost that bet. Thought he’d come out sooner…

19. […] Toonhole | Coming Out TwitterFacebookTumblrPinterestStumbleUponDiggRedditLinkedInEmailPrintLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. Tagged: COMING OUT, Gay, GLBT, LGBT, LGBTQ Posted in: unassigned ← Great stuff! Thanks for the follow :) Next Post → […]

20. Kale Pyro says:

What was the point of that bet? It probaly started out as his money anyways.

21. Ragingagnostic says:

Best cumming out toon EVER! (At last today).

22. Lukkai says:

I can think of worse ways for a family to react, honestly.